Adobe Photoshop Sketch
Draw with pencils, pens, markers, erasers, thick acrylic, ink brush, soft pastel and watercolor paint brushes to create artwork that can be sent as layered files to Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.Artists tell us they love the:
• Access to 11 tools that can adjust size, color, opacity and blending settings.
• Ability to create an infinite variety of Sketch brushes using Capture.
• Ability to add multiple image and drawing layers they can restack, rename, transform and merge.
• Flexibility to organize their favorite tools and colors in the toolbar
• Ability to send their sketches to Photoshop or Illustrator with layers preserved
Try using Photoshop Sketch with:
Take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
Search for and license high-res, royalty-free images from inside Sketch. Incorporate quality imagery into your work.
CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images and brushes created in Capture.
DIRECT TO DESKTOP
Send a file to Photoshop or Illustrator with layers preserved. It automatically opens on your desktop, letting you effortlessly build on your idea.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them.
Publish your work to the Behance creative community and get feedback without leaving the app. You can also share through Facebook, Twitter and email.
Note: This apps or files Adobe Photoshop Sketch is for educational purpose only and should not be used for illegal purposes.
Add Comment & Review