How To Remove Apps and Files
Tutorial How to Remove apps from Os Windows ?
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps.
- Choose the program you want to remove, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
- To remove an app you got from Microsoft Store, find it on the Start menu, press and hold (or right-click) on the app, then select Uninstall.
How do remove a files on Os Windows?
- From the right-click menu that appears, click the Move to Trash option. Open Finder, locate and select the file or folder you want to delete, click File in the top menu bar and select Move to Trash. To delete files or directories in the Terminal command line, use the rm command.
How do I uninstall an app that won t uninstall?
- In the latter case, you won't be able to uninstall an app without revoking its administrator access first. To disable an application's administrator access, go to your Settings menu, find "Security" and open "Device Administrators". See if the app in question is marked with a tick. If so, disable it.
Step by step instructions:
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Navigate to the Installed section.
- Tap the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to find the right one.
- Tap Uninstall.